Dr. Jerold Rogat 440-461-0203, BAd Dental work! Lyndhurst Ohio ****AVOID************

I was happy going to this dentist for many years, but that is because i couldn't look in my mouth and see the subpar work that was going on. Anyhow, I needed a new night guard, the one they made hurt so bad i couldnt wear it. I have a severe PTSD for dentist as it is and they were like oh well, pay for another one. I did somewhere else, and as it turns out, I also had 7 bad fillings done by rogat over the years all of which are now being converted to crowns!!

So we told him that we weren't going to pay and they said that they would agree as long as we didnt go to an attorney, well guess what, they just TURNED US over to COLLECTIONS.

Did i mention that shaky hand of his with the drill in his hand!! Watch as that thing shakes as it comes close to your face, you should AVOID, Avoid, avoid, just don't go, go somewhere else!

Had an Experience with Dr Jerold Rogat?

Comments

I've been going to Dr.Rogat for 25 years and he does exceptional work.

You do realize that as you get old, YES, you are getting old - fillings need to be replaced.

It's a fact of life no matter who put in the fillings.

Seriously PTSD over a DENTIST?Grow up.

Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more